Real Estate & Litigation
At Neff & Boyer, P.C., we have extensive experience working with clients who face legal disputes and other issues concerning real estate law in Arizona. We handle both residential and commercial real estate issues, and represent professionals and business owners throughout the Tucson area.
Comprehensive Services From An Experienced Legal Team
- Transactions: Purchase & Sale Contracts, Due Diligence Investigation & Closings
- Real Estate Development
- Real Estate Broker Representation & Defense
- Financing and Lending
- Zoning and Land Use Issues
- Loan Restructuring, Workouts & Bankruptcies of Distressed Properties
- Real Estate Title Problems & Quiet Title Issues
- Adverse Possession & Easements
- Foreclosure of Real Property
- Condemnation and Eminent Domain
- Litigation of Real Estate Disputes
Led By A Certified Real Estate Specialist
Jeffrey Neff , Senior Partner in Neff & Boyer, is a certified Real Estate Specialist with the Arizona Board of Legal Specialization. He has maintained this designation since 1986 and proudly maintains a proven track record handling both simple and complex real estate cases. He has a broad understanding of the complex mix of financial, regulatory and operational issues at play in a range of real estate transactions and litigation.
Contact Our Attorneys, Today
You can contact our firm by calling 520-722-8030 or by completing a form on our Contact page. While we are located in Tucson, we handle real estate cases throughout the state of Arizona.
4568 E Camp Lowell Drive
Tucson, AZ 85712
Tell Us About Your Problem
* indicates a required field.